HEATIT HIF1 Automatic Roof Snow De-icing Cable Control
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 47% on the HEATIT HIF1 Automatic Roof Snow De-icing Cable Control by HEATIT at Snow Removal Depot. MPN: 43237-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is the purpose of the de-icing cable control? This product has been designed and manufactured for the sole intended use of controlling roof
This product has been designed and manufactured for the sole intended use of controlling roof de-icing cables. Roof de-icing cable is designed to help prevent ice dams from forming on inclined roofs, in gutters and downspouts.Why can HIFI give you a safe, healthy energy saving roof, gutter & downspout?
The roof control is designed to energize the roof de-icing cables only when roof snow/ice melting conditions exist and there is a risk of this melt water refreezing at the roof edge to form an dam. This ensures that ice dams will not form and that energy consumption is minimized.
The HIF1 thermostat senses the ambient temperature. The sensor wire senses the presence of water. If the temperature is below 40F(4C) AND at least 10 inches(23.4cm) of the sensor is laying in (or on) water, then the unit will apply the power to the roof heating cable.
The plug with the light will show you whether there the thermostat is working or not. The de-icing cable control was approved by ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety.
The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HIF1 more reliable.
Features & Highlights
- It is important to put the tempreture senser and the wire senser on the right position. The HIF1 thermostat senses the ambient temperature. The sensor wire senses the presence of water. If the temperature is below 40F(4C) AND at least 10 inches(23.4cm) of the sensor is laying in (or on) water, then the unit will apply the power to the roof heating cable.
- 120V, maximum wattages 1200W. Including 6ft cold lead and grounded plug with light
- In response to the changing weather conditions, HIF1 can measure both temperature and moisture to turn on the system or off.
- Water resistant enclosure. Prevent ice dams and frozen drains
- Automatically controls operation and energy usage of electric roof de-icing cable；Preassembled and easy to install
|Package Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 3.3 x 3.3 inches|