RHS Under Shingle Heater, Invisible Roof Edge Heater, Melts up to 2 inches of snow per hour, Different Sizes Available, Buy Factory Direct, Melts Snow off Single row of shingles (15'L ft. x 5"W in.)
RHS Under Shingle Heater, Invisible Roof Edge Heater, Melts up to 2 inches of snow per hour, Different Sizes Available, Buy Factory Direct, Melts Snow off Single row of shingles (15'L ft. x 5''W in.) by RHS Under Shingle Heater at Snow Removal Depot. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. What is an Ice dam? An ice dam is a blockage of ice that forms at the edge of a roof and prevents melting snow (water) from draining off the roof.
Preventing Ice Dams
RHS Under Shingle Heater is one of the best purchases homeowners, contractors, field workers could take against snow accumulation on the roof. Our system will completely clear the most problem areas (roof edges) from snow and ice from your roof, without any hassle of using a roofing rake or even using hazardous chemicals like sodium chloride and rock salt that will damage your roof. Lower cost on electric bill compared to other systems, our highly efficient system only draws the right amount of energy to melt ice and snow off your roof saving on your bill. Expand the life of your roof and reduce the risks of falls, injuries, infiltration and other related ice and snow problems by installing a well roof deicing system by RHS.
Features & Highlights
- RHS Under Shingle Heater is by far the best way of melting the snow off your shingle roof. RHS only uses patented heating element that is Invisible and ease of installation, RHS Under Shingle Heater is the best option to solve your snow problems for the roof. Purchase NOW and be ready for the SNOW
- The Invisible heater is only 1/16 of an inch-thick heater and 5" inches wide, simply slides under the shingle with a NO SHOW heater enhancing your property value and longevity of shingles roof. No ugly zig-zag cables where you have to place wires all over the roof and does a lousy job on melting the snow.
- Add a touch of comfort and luxury to your roof, without having the hassle of going outside in a cold winter day to rake off the snow from your roof causing damages and leaks. No need to use salt chemicals on roof damaging the longevity of your shingle roof. Simply plug in an outlet and it is done.
- Installation process is simple. Simply Unroll RHS Under Shingle Heater on desired location (problem area), then grab a putty knife and lift the row of shingles you will be placing the heater under. Place the heater under the row of shingles desired. Add a dab of roofing adhesive (included with the system) on every shingle to make sure system stays in place. Press down firmly on the shingle. Turn on heater and make sure system is working properly.
- Different sizes up to 100 foot long, colors of gray, dark green, brown and white are also available on special orders. Special order products include 3 (three) rows of shingle or more to be heated available on special orders.
|Manufacturer:||Roof Heating Systems|
|Brand:||RHS Under Shingle Heater|
|Publisher:||Roof Heating Systems|
|Studio:||Roof Heating Systems|
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 0.48 x 0.48 inches|
|Package Weight:||8 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 6 x 6 inches|